The Corran Bunkhouse is located in a beautiful part of the world – it’s worth the journey getting up here!
Access by road is easy. We’re around 100 miles (2 ¼ hours) north of Glasgow on the A82, just short of Fort William. At Glasgow, you can connect to the UK motorway and trunk road network.
Access by rail is also very convenient. The beautiful West Highland Railway from Queen’s Street, Glasgow comes into Fort William station, taking 3.5 hours. It’s a short walk between Queen’s Street and Glasgow Central to connect with all UK mainlines.
- Check in time:- after 4.00 p.m.(16.00)
- Check out time:- before 10.00 a.m.
- No deposit is required, except for large groups (10%)
- The latest check in time is 9:30pm. Please notify us if you are delayed
GPS and MAP References
- GPS reference – N56.72134 W-5.23389
- OS Map reference – NN02199 63486
Your Next Step
Should you be interested in staying in this fantastic location then please contact Alan or Halina at the Corran Bunkhouse on 01855 821000 to discuss your plans and we will be happy to facilitate your arrangements. We can also be emailed on email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you and your group here at the lovely Corran Bunkhouse in the near future!
Alan & Halina (Proprietors)
Onich, Fort William. PH33 6SE